|—||One of the most freeing things I have ever heard (via firecannotkillabadwolf)|
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.
|—||6:11 p.m. (Six reminders for bad times)|
|—||Charles Bukowski (via deserted-streets)|
ahhh what is better than a coffee shop or restaurant in a quaint little town
indie // boho // urban
|—||Haruki Murakami (via natashakills)|